So I’ve fallen a little behind, I’m not as quick as I used to be at doing model after model. I decided instead of waiting and leaving more dead air, I’d just finish up one model and get a little closer to my goal. Anyways, I finished the captain of my first unit of Knights Exemplar!
Adapting the theme I’ve been using was interesting (namely, the red cloaks). I feel that the purple is going to be reserved for support and caster models. Amusingly, I’ve got an entire blob of Examplar Errants that have been gathering dust since I mucked up on their initial color coatings (I painted the top of the cloaks orange and the bottom red and I need to sort that out…). Without further rambling, here’s the captain!